International Pharmacist Competency Development Program
IPCD Program is an unique and specially designed for Indian Pharmacy Students.
- To prepare students for international Pharmacist Competency standards
- To get License to practice as a Pharmacist in Abroad
Pharmavision is providing training for overseas Pharmacist licensing examination preparation through International Pharmacist Competency development program TM (IPCD). It has been design & developed on revolutionary research of over 10 years. Methodology used for study includes a mix of classroom training experiential learning, interactive. Activity based workshops, and individual reviews.
IPCD focuses on concept implementation so that knowledge does not remain as knowledge but it converts to competencies. This will help the Pharmacist to become competent with visible results.
IPCD Classes cover entire Licensing Process: Preparation for both evaluating (Stage-1) and Qualifying (Stage-2) Examinations.
|Program Name||Time Duration||IPCD- Batches Intake|
|IPCD Comprehensive Program||40 Sessions||June-July (SEPT Intake), Oct-Nov (Jan Intake)|
|IPCD- Video Session||40 Sessions||Any Time|
Mr. Nitesh Viramgama, Highly Qualified Pharmacist with CPE (Gold Medalist), Master of Pharmacy (Research), PGDP(Clinical) from Curtain University of Australia and MPSA.
- He has very broad spectrum experience in area of Research, Industry, and Hospital.
- In Eight years, thousand of Pharmacy student’s life has been transformed by his expert knowledge, career counseling, Career Planning and Coaching.
- He is Citizen of Australia and left his respectful, highly paid, and successful job from Australia and came to India to help Indian Pharmacy Students.
Our Success Story
- Since 2010, more than 1000 Pharmacy students have satisfactory completed, IPCD® at the Pharmavision
- Our Students licensing examintations passing Success ration is about 85%
Mode of Teaching and Study Material
- Comprehensive and integrated classroom based lecture starts with the v=basic knowledge and ends with practical applicability of Pharmacy subject
- Practical Understanding of the concepts with Audio Visual Presentation
- Real life Case Studies discussion and Solution
- Idea Exchange forum among the students from different Pharmacy Institutes
- Regular Evaluation by Test and its solution
- More than 3000 examination based Practice Question and Solutions
- Well equipped study material for Preparation (6 Books)
- Soft Copy Material to understand current Pharmacy Practice
International phrmcist Licensing Process
|Document Evaluation||PEBC||APC||ECE & NABP||RPharms|
|Training as a Pharmacist||Pharmacist Intern||Pharmacist Intern||Pharmacist Intern||Pharmacist Intern|
|Stage-2(Qualifying Examination)||PEBC-2(OSCE, MCQ)||CAOP||NEPLEX + MPJE||GPhc|